Create the story together with us!
Metallurgic Repair Company Ltd. (HPR Sp. z o.o.) established in 1997 as the consequence of restructuring KGHM "Polska Miedź" S.A. in Lubin has its head office in Legnica – the city located near the maintrade and communication routes between the Eastem and Westem Europe. In the close vicinity, there are both Gennan and Czech boundaries, where HPR renders its services in the following branches: mechanical, structural, electric assembly, installation and crane repair. The Company employs qualified workers authorized for electric and energetic works, welding attendance, engineering and sanitary systems. We also have The Technical Supervision Office certificates (for Poland). According to Polish Standard 87/M 69009 (ISO 6213-1983) HPR has been classified, by Wending Institute in Gliwice, as 1 st group plant in respect of wending and it holds all necessary authorizations. The Company various machineries, devices, tools, apparatus and equipment for a wide range of works.
Recently, our company has done many modernizations and investment works in the area of Lower Silesia. The following examples are some of them:
- industrial installations (high voltage, low voltage, lighting, computer, television) in a flow-meters factory SBT Polska in Legnica Special Economic Zone,
- modernization of overhead crane (80 m span) in MPEC in Świdnica,
- modernization of a lift in one of the shafts in Rudna Mining Plant,
- modernization ofthe process line in Ksante Spółka z o.o.,
- assembling machinery and appliances in Wrocław Faience Plant,
- routine repairs of machines, devices and technology and power networks in KGHM "Polska Miedź S.A." Division Huta Miedzi "Legnica" ("Legnica" Copper Plant).